£19.23 - 20.87 per hour
020 7820 7313
11 months ago
4 Months, 2 Days
A leading animal charity is seeking a Campaign Manager ASAP for 3-4 months on a full or part time basis (Min 3dpw).
Whilst the below responsibilities express the area of coverage, the client has asked for either a broader campaign manager with Direct Marketing or DRTV specifically..
- Work with the Senior Development Manager, Legacies to develop the legacy marketing acquisition strategy and tactical plan to grow the pipeline of legacy pledger base.
- Plan and project manage the annual tactical plans, managing direct marketing campaigns from end to end using a mix of offline and online channels, which includes DRTV, press, inserts, direct mail, door drop and social media/PPC to grow the existing legacy pipeline.
- Manage the services of multiple suppliers for the planning, creative, media, print and distribution, producing comprehensive written briefs with verbal discussions to ensure the output meets requirements.
Key skills and experience:
- Planning and managing donor acquisition campaigns to recruit individual supporters ideally using DRTV, direct mail, door drops, digital, inserts and press.
- Effective management of multiple key suppliers, ensuring service is to agreed standards
- Effective expenditure budget management
- Prioritising and managing multiple campaigns
The salary is based on £35-38kpa. This will be paid hourly and rates stipulated are PAYE. Ltd/ umbrella rates are higher