£35k - 40k per year
020 7820 7320
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the UK's leading cancer research charity based in Yorkshire. The charity is a leading funder of cancer research in the region and has a track record of supporting ground-breaking projects and clinical trials to help prevent cancer and increase survival.
Cancer Data Insight Manager – (Maternity Cover – 12 months)
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing the Cancer Insight team and for ensuing they are the cancer and impact knowledge hub of the charity, through the collection and analysis of cancer data.
- Monitoring and improving our understanding of the charity’s Landscape.
- Development of policy positions relevant to achieving the strategy of the charity.
- Supporting strategy development, funding decisions and development of external health related communications for the charity.
- Experience working with cancer data (or national and local data for another disease area).
- Experience managing a team in a health data related role.
- Experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Experience of creating models to estimate the impact of planned/proposed activity against strategic aims.
- Experience of impact monitoring and how this can be used to assess the impact of the charity’s completed, current, and future work.
- Experience of analysing and interpreting data and evidence from a range of sources in a way that derives actionable insights and experience of tailoring these insights for different audiences.
- Knowledge and awareness of the cancer services landscape and publicly available cancer-related data.
- Experience of policy development and influencing external stakeholders.
Closing Date: ASAP