£10.55 - 10.55 per hour
020 7820 7308
5 months ago
3 Months, 1 Day
A wonderful children's charity are looking to recruit a Centre Administrator on a temporary basis of 3 months.
This is a full-time vacancy based in Camden. Due to the urgency of this position, only candidates available immediately or within a 1 week notice period will be considered.
Please note that due to the nature of the organisation, only candidates with a valid DBS will be considered for the role.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Act as the first point of contact over the phone and greet visitors face-to-face
- Accurately enter relevant referrals data into the Phoenix database
- Make hotel and travel arrangements for staff members
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Assist with general administrative duties across the office
Skills and Experience required:
- An up-to-date and valid DBS
- Previous experience as an Administrator
- Immediate availability
- Experience in a non-profit organisation
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to communicate
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.