020 7820 7318
9 months ago
MyBnk are a charity which successfully addresses the building of financial capability. They live their values: it's all about young people and making a difference for them and they appreciate that money is too important to be left to chance.
Good financial capability breeds better financial outcomes, opportunities and wellbeing. Money worries and debts can cause hardship and stress, potentially leading to family and health issues for the individual and a cost to society.
Founded in 2007, with a vision to help create a financially capable and enterprising generation, together with young people, they have created innovative, high-impact and high-energy financial education workshops, delivered by expert trainers.
They build financial capability early and at key transitional moments, addressing mind-sets, attitudes and behaviours to help young people form an understanding of the wider world of money and they can strongly evidence the positive impact on participants of their programmes.
They are also now at an exciting stage in their development. The role of Commercial Director offers a unique opportunity to drive revenue growth, with an ambition to double income over the next three years, to 3 million per annum, and to shape the strategic direction of MyBnk.
Their expectations are high. As their new Commercial Director, you will bring vision, experience and the required energy to ensure that MyBnk is able to achieve a significant growth in income and remains sustainable for the benefit of the young people and you will:.
- Be ready to take on a big new challenge as an agent of change. You will be part of or looking to transition to senior leadership. You will be inclusive and enabling of your colleagues;
- Be confident developing relationships, negotiating and closing on opportunities. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to bring, build and maintain lasting relationships.
- Bring experience of driving the income growth of an expansive charity and/ or commercial organisation. You will have a significant, personal track record of success.
- Bring energy and innovation as we rethink traditional routes to income generation.
- Have a genuine interest in social change, education and the empowerment of young people.
Closing date Monday 1st April 2019
Preliminary interviews with Harris Hill w/c Monday 8th April 2019
Final panel interviews with MyBnk w/c Monday 22nd April 2019
Please download the information pack for the role with full details on how to apply. If you are potentially interested in submitting an application and would welcome an informal and confidential conversation please contact Philip Nelson, Director at Harris Hill on 020 7820 7314 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org