£20k per year
020 7820 7319
about 2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Certification Coordinator in Birmingham (Hybrid - part Home and part Office) on a part-time basis (3 days per week) where you will provide high quality coordination of a certified training scheme and administrative support on certification activities.
Please note, this role is part-time and the salary on show is the FTE.
As Certification Coordinator, you will:
- Build positive relationships with key external stakeholders
- Answer enquiries regarding the training scheme
- Keep the database up to date
- Ensure the smooth, efficient and effective coordination and administration of the certification scheme
The successful applicant will:
- Have demonstrable experience within a similar role
- Have 5 years' administrative experience
- Have excellent customer service skills, including via telephone
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you and you're keen to hear more, please do get in touch ASAP!
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partners.