about 1 year ago
Citizens Advice South Warwickshire helps people resolve their legal, money, housing and other problems by providing free, independent, confidential and impartial information and advice. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination. Our organisation was created in 2017 from the successful merger of Warwick District and Stratford upon Avon District Citizens Advice. The service now encompasses the whole of the South Warwickshire area, which serves a growing population of over 250,000. Since the first lockdown all services moved seamlessly to being provided online, and since then we have helped more than 6,000 people.
We are recruiting to the pivotal role of Chief Executive Officer. We are looking for someone who will drive Citizens Advice South Warwickshire forward to become a flourishing and dynamic organisation that will be there for the community long into the future.
Organisation: Citizens Advice South Warwickshire
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Salary: c. 45,000
Location: South Warwickshire
Amongst other criteria, the successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable success in senior management or leadership roles in an organisation of comparable scale and complexity
- A solid track record of effectively managing resources and budgets, with experience of delivering long-term financial sustainability
- A track record of successful income generation, through fundraising, commissioning and marketing activities
- A clear understanding of the aims, principles and policies of the Citizens Advice service
- A clear understanding of equality and diversity and its application to service delivery, business development and the management of staff and volunteers
- An ability to develop and nurture partnerships and collaborative relationships
- Experience of running and improving high-quality, value and volume client-facing services at a senior level in a multi stakeholder environment
We encourage applicants who are from underrepresented groups with protected characteristics, as we value having a diverse pool of applicants to find the best candidate.
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role with details on how to apply, please send an expression of interest and (optional but appreciated) a CV or professional profile in confidence to our consultants, Aled Morris or Jenny Hills at firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal and confidential conversation about this position, please contact Aled or Jenny at the above address with your number and suitable times to speak. You can also call on 0207 820 7321 but please be aware the line can be busy so a pre-arranged call is the best way to ensure availability.
Please note: responding to this advertisement will not in itself be considered an application. We will need a CV and a supporting statement addressing the full person specification in the information pack.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Wednesday 24th March 2021.