020 7820 7321
5 months ago
We are White Lodge. In our wonderful corner of Surrey we provide services that enable those with a range of disabilities, their families and carers to lead fulfilling lives.
For over 59 years we have helped enable people with disabilities and we now support over 2,500 individuals across Surrey and beyond.
We are situated on a wonderful two acre site in Chertsey, with three specialist buildings with great facilities and services for all ages that include physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, specialist nursery, hydrotherapy, holiday clubs, personal support in the home, short breaks (respite), fitness and rehabilitation and many activities such as trips out, art, baking, swimming, and much more.
Through individual assessments, our teams of highly experienced staff enable those with disabilities to reach their potential through tailored programmes.
We are a complex organisation with over 270 staff and 120 volunteers, running a wide range of services with different funding streams, different professional practitioners and different regulatory oversight (CQC and Ofsted).
With our long-serving CEO now looking to retire, we are seeking a new CEO for our established, well-regarded local charity, who can build upon our successes and ensure we are there for our community with the best services long into the future.
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - White Lodge
Salary: circa 60,000
Hours: Full time, with occasional weekend and evening work
Location: Chertsey, Surrey
Alongside other criteria, the successful candidate will have:
- Track record of management at senior executive level at an organisation of comparable scale and complexity, to include working at board level.
- Experience of financial planning including financial control and monitoring and budget formulation.
- Experience in developing strategic marketing opportunities that generate income.
- Demonstrated experience of participation in determination of policy and processes in response to new legislation and government guidance.
- Track record of operational and management posts that require strategic development skills, ideally within related services.
- Experience of partnership working at a senior level internally, externally and with a range of stakeholders.
We encourage applicants who are from underrepresented groups with protected characteristics, as we value having a diverse pool of applicants to find the best candidate.
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role with details on how to apply, please send an expression of interest and (optional but appreciated) a CV or professional profile in confidence to our consultant, Jenny Hills at firstname.lastname@example.org. For an informal and confidential conversation about this position, please contact Jenny at the above address with your number and suitable times to speak.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 12th April