020 7820 7321
4 months ago
Herts Mind Network is an amazing charity, providing essential mental hearth support across Hertfordshire from various venues across all ten districts of the county. As a community of inspiring colleagues, peers, clients and their families, we create and coproduce opportunities for individuals to make choices, find their own solutions and manage their whole life and wellbeing.
Herts Mind Network is in a healthy position with a strong reputation. Currently there is a raised awareness about mental health and the support needed. This will enable further development of the organisation with funding opportunities available.
With our CEO Julie Nicholson taking a well-earned retirement after leading our organisation for many years, we are now seeking her successor, who will translate our strategy, values and beliefs which fundamentally include that the lived experience of the staff team and our client engagement are at the heart of all we do.
Job title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Herts Mind Network
Salary: circa £65,000
Contract: Permanent role, full time, with occasional weekend and evening work
Location: Well Being Centre Watford with travel across Hertfordshire and beyond
Amongst other criteria, the successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record at a senior level (influencing, developing and implementing strategy) in a third sector organisation with a comparable annual turnover, ideally as CEO or Director.
- Experience of working with a Board to set organisational strategy.
- Demonstrable track record of successful business development and income generation.
- Proven experience of charity governance and managing compliance with legal requirements.
- Experience of building and developing an organisation with an innovative and creative culture.
- Experience of financial management including tendering, fundraising and preparing funding applications.
- Working knowledge of holistic, person-centred modes of working.
- Experience of promoting, developing and delivering models of provision grounded in peer support and or lived experience.
We encourage applicants who are from underrepresented groups with protected characteristics, as we value having a diverse pool of applicants to find the best candidate.
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role with details on how to apply, please send an expression of interest and (optional but appreciated) a CV or professional profile in confidence to our consultant, Jenny Hills at firstname.lastname@example.org. For an informal and confidential conversation about this position, please contact Jenny at the above address with your number and suitable times to speak.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 12th July 2021.