020 7820 7301
4 months ago
Emmaus Village Carlton (EVC) provides a home, support and meaningful work to it's residents (known as companions) who are at risk of becoming homeless. EVC is looking for its next Chief Executive Officer to lead the organisation in delivering its strategic goals and objectives.
CEO, Emmaus Village Carlton
Location: Emmaus Village Carlton, School Lane, Carlton, Bedfordshire, MK43 7LQ
EVC has a total turnover of £1.3 million per annum, 22 employees, 45 volunteers and provides support and opportunities for up to 42 companions. This role will be responsible for the leadership and management of this successful charity and profitable social enterprise business.
Key requirements of the role will be:
- Lead a positive environment ensuring the welfare and development of companions is central to the organisation along with staff and volunteers
- Work closely with the Board in reviewing and implementing the five-year strategic plan
- Create an operation Business Plan that reflects the strategy and stated outcomes
- Accountable to the Board for the successful operation of the social enterprise businesses
- Work in collaboration with other Emmaus communities and the wider federation
If you are a dynamic and compassionate leader with the ability to inspire the different stakeholders involved with Emmaus Village Carlton, a proven team builder experienced at working with boards and developing service users, staff and volunteers we would be delighted to hear from you.
To receive an Information Pack for this role with details on how to apply, please send an expression of interest and (optional but appreciated) a CV or professional profile in confidence to our consultant Aled Morris at Harris Hill.
Aled Morris: email@example.com.
For an informal and confidential conversation about this position, please contact Aled at the above address to arrange a suitable time to chat.
Please note: responding to this advertisement will not in itself be considered an application. We will need a CV and a supporting statement addressing the full person specification in the information pack.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Friday 25 March 2022.
We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.