circa £125,000 depending on experience
020 7820 7301
about 2 months ago
Ronald McDonald House Charities UK (RMHC UK) is looking for a new CEO to work with the Board to create and deliver an ambitious strategy, lead us into the future and build on all of the tremendous work that the retiring current CEO and the team have done over the last 15 years in providing 'home away from home' accommodation for families who have a child in hospital.
Ronald McDonald House Charities UK operates a portfolio of 13 houses across the UK, providing accommodation and support for families who need to stay with their child during their time in hospital. We have over 500 rooms and every year we support around 7,000 families at one of the most difficult points in their lives.
The charity has an income of £15 million of which around 60% is derived from relationships with McDonald's, their Franchisees, Suppliers and Customers. Maintaining and developing relationships with these stakeholders is paramount.
Role title: Chief Executive Officer
Salary: circa £125,000 depending on experience
Contract: Permanent, full-time 35 hours per week
Location: National role based in East Finchley Head Office with some home working
As well as a personal alignment with work and values of RMHC, the successful candidate will have experience of:
- being a CEO or have worked at SMT level with wide-ranging responsibility at an organisation of comparable scale and complexity
- developing effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, including service users / clients, employees, non-executive board members and large corporates
- developing and implementing wide reaching strategic plans translating vision to reality
- leading and developing senior teams to achieve organisational goals
- successful organisational development
- oversight of budgets of comparable scale and complexity
We encourage applicants who are from underrepresented groups with protected characteristics as we value having a diverse pool of applicants to find the best candidate.
If you would like to receive an information pack for this role with details of how to apply please send an expression of interest and a CV or professional profile in confidence to Aled Morris at Harris Hill.
Aled Morris: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 6th June 2022