£90k - 100k per year
020 7820 7321
9 days ago
Autism West Midlands is looking for a strategic thinker with a passion to make a difference to autistic people and their families to be our next Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Autism West Midlands is an established charity that supports families, children, young people and adults on the autistic spectrum. We provide care homes and supported living, early intervention, parenting programmes, adult community support and operate a helpline. The work that we do makes an enormous difference to the people we support and we wish to build on the achievements of the last few years.
The charity is in a strong financial position, having worked hard to make this happen under the leadership of an effective senior team and committed and engaged trustees. We run good CQC services and want to do even better. We have expanded our range of services in different parts of the West Midlands, but there is still more to do. We want to be able to offer comprehensive support across all of the West Midlands.
Role: Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Autism West Midlands
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 per annum
Location: Kings Norton, Birmingham (3 days per week to be spent on site)
Contract: permanent, full time
As well as a demonstrable alignment with our vision, mission and values the successful candidate will have:
- Substantial experience of senior management of a complex organisation, providing vision and strategic leadership and collaborating with a range of other organisation and partners.
- Experience of having worked in a senior role in health or social care or closely allied sectors
- Evidence of leading the delivery of key targets, service improvements and management of change.
- Demonstrable evidence of strategic planning and development, leading people / organisations through to successful delivery
- Track record as an exceptional leader of people; ability to motivate and inspire multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience at working with a Board of Trustees or equivalent.
- Solid track record of effectively managing multi-departmental resources and budgets.
- Experience of delivering long term financial sustainability and stewardship of valuable resources.
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this Chief Executive Officer role with full details, including how to apply, please send an expression of interest and (optional but appreciated) a CV or professional profile in confidence to our consultant, Jenny Hills at Harris Hill, email@example.com. For an informal and confidential conversation about this position, please contact Jenny at the above address with suitable times to talk.
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 5th September 2022
Harris Hill Charities Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.