£35k - 40k per year
020 7820 7302
6 months ago
A unique international sustainability charity is looking for a Communications and Marketing Manager to join, on a 2 year FTC, their global communications team at their London headquarters.
You will be a results-oriented self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a wider global team, and to ensure that plans and campaigns are in line with the charity's strategic plan as well as the needs of its target audiences.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing a series of exciting marketing and communications campaigns. This will include supporting the adoption of complementary initiatives designed to drive the business transition to net-zero emissions, such as The Climate Pledge, and leading communications and marketing activities for an SME focused project.
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate proactive multi-channel communications and marketing campaigns in collaboration with internal colleagues, in particular supporting the activities of the charity's Corporations and Supply Chains teams and providing comms support for the development of key engagement materials;
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of communications plans and campaigns for specific programs of activity for target markets, in collaboration with key partner organizations and internal stakeholders and team members;
- Work with others in the team to maximize media coverage of the organisation through compelling news stories and thought leadership.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience of developing, delivering and evaluating multi-channel communications and marketing plans across content, marketing and digital, including email engagement and webinar campaigns;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with colleagues and partners;
- Demonstrable experience of successful communications and marketing projects which have delivered against project objectives.
This is a full-time, fixed-term role paying a salary of 35-40k per annum and the organisation offers great staff benefits.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com for more information! Please note the closing date is 9am on Wednesday 21st April.