£24k - 25k per year
almost 2 years ago
Harris Hill is working in partnership with a young persons charity to help them find a new Communications Executive to join their team. This is a permanent position and will be based out of their Head Office in Bristol.
As Communications Executive your role will be to support the Director and Head of Operations in the day-to-day delivery of communications and marketing activities which include –
- Provide hands-on support in the design, development, planning and delivery of key communication activities across a range of media.
- Implement a social media and website communications plan, and deliver regular and appropriate content for all digital communications.
- Act as a press officer, supporting links with key media.
- Experience of marketing, communications and/or event planning
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high quality outputs.
- Excellent communications skills and able to build rapport with a wide range of contacts.
- Outstanding writing and proof reading skills with great accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to create clear, crisp copy to a defined brief.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a communications professional looking to really add value to a small but high performing team. It is a huge opportunity for someone looking to grow and develop their skills as you will be working closely with the Director and Head of Operations and will be involved in all aspects of the organisations communications strategy.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Ben Pountney at Harris Hill South West