£33k - 36k per year
6 months ago
A unique international sustainability charity are looking for a Communications Manager to join their global team at their London headquarters.
Have you got experience integrating multi-channel global communication strategies? Can you maximise media coverage across a competitive landscape? If you are passionate about proactively promoting corporate sustainability this could be the role for you!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a communication, PR or Journalism role
- Demonstratable knowledge of international media
- Extensive experience promoting content across a range of digital and traditional platforms
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- A strong analytical mind, with the ability to translate complex information into compelling stories and content
Salary and benefits: £33,000 - £36,000 per annum, annual discretionary bonus, 30 days’ holiday, and a generous pension.
Interested applicants must be eligible to work legally in the UK.
Please e-mail your CV to Harriett.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information! This role will firmly close at 9.00am Friday 28th June.