£33,634 per year
almost 2 years ago
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with strong marketing or communications experience, who wants to gain greater understanding of wider charity, specifically understanding the fundraising process, with a key focus on internal communications.
A passionate and well-established children's charity are currently looking for a Senior Knowledge and Information Manager to join their team following the launch of their exciting new three year strategy. You will empower teams across the charity such as Children's Services and Marketing and Brand to tell powerful stories in order to support fundraisers in their communications and fundraising activities.
You will build strong relationships and work closely with teams across the organisation, collaborating information that the fundraising team require, and presenting this in an easily digestible format. The role will support the Fundraising Leadership Team to embed a storytelling culture, and manage external suppliers in gathering insight, research and information to inform the wider team.
Successful candidates will have:
- A strong track record of sourcing, managing and condensing large volumes of complex information
- Built relationships with multiple stakeholders of differing levels of seniority
- Developed impactful communications materials
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to negotiate successfully
- Demonstrable experience managing multiple projects of a complex nature
If you have Marketing and Communications experience and would like to use this to ensure crucial funds are raised to protect over 300,000 children and young people a year, then please get in touch!
Location: East London/Essex
For more details please email you CV to Harriett.firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP, the role firmly closes Wednesday 27th March. Please get in touch sooner to avoid disappointment.