£30k - 35k per year
3 months ago
Harris Hill is working in partnership with a leading health charity in the South West to find their new Community & Events Fundraising Manager. This is a permanent role that will be based out of their Head Office in Bristol.
This senior member of the fundraising team and will lead on the development of their community engagement programme. This includes a mix of community & events, driving participant numbers for challenge events and recruiting volunteers, which is essential to their income and profile.
Essential criteria include –
- Demonstrable experience of community and events fundraising or the ability to clearly show transferable skills.
- A passion for supporter stewardship and proven experience of community and events fundraising engagement.
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills, a confident networkers and a real people person.
- Experience of leading others to achieve targets including recruiting and retaining volunteers.
- Ability to express the charity’s vision to inspire support from a variety of audiences.
- Experience of budget setting and monitoring, strategy development, action planning and planning new projects
The role reports into the Head of Supporter Engagement and will line manage two Community Officers and a part time Volunteer coordinator.
The organisation has recently seen significant investment in its fundraising, with a number of new roles being installed. It is a hugely exciting time to be joining this charity so please get in touch with Harris Hill ASAP for more information.