£13.73 - 17.58 per hour
020 7820 7313
18 days ago
Harris Hill is working with a Health/ Medical charity, looking to gain cover from an interim Community and Events Fundraiser until they find someone permanent.
The client is being totally flexible with this role, offering 3,4 or 5 days per week, and is willing to take someone more junior, so a good opportunity for someone to get involved and bolster their experience.
As a minimum it would be good to get someone who can update records on Raisers' Edge, get materials sent out to people to generally send emails/ letters of support and thanks.
Ideally, we would like to find someone to help with the following:
1. Work with the Head of Fundraising & Communications to maintain the established events programme by stewarding and recruiting participants.
2. Foster and strengthen relationships with community and event fundraisers through tailored supporter journeys and stewardship that is engaging and relevant.
3. Work with the Head of Fundraising & Communications to monitor what is or isn't working well and offer ideas and solutions to make improvements as needed.
4. Work with the team on fundraising initiatives to engage the community, offering ideas and implementing agreed plans to ensure maximum engagement.
5. Ensure all Community and Events related enquiries are responded to promptly and all records, actions and relevant communications are are kept up-to-date on Raisers Edge NXT.
Previous experience working within fundraising preferably with some knowledge of community and/or events fundraising
Experience of managing conflicting priorities to deliver high quality results to deadlines.
Able to motivate & engage with individuals to reach their fundraising targets and goals.
Some experience or knowledge of working with and delivering effective communications activity for fundraising activities.
Experience or knowledge of what is involved in managing third-party events to recruit and steward supporters and facilitate on the day cheerpoints.
Knowledge and Skills:
Good interpersonal skills, and ability to build strong relationships with individuals and groups.
Excellent written and verbal skills, working across various platforms both online and offline.
Well organised, able to prioritise work with an understanding of the importance of attention to detail.
Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge or comparable database would be advantageous.
If you are available to help and would like to explore further,please apply without delay.