£43.5k per year
020 7820 7326
3 months ago
Job title - Community & Events Manager
Organisation - Environmental Conservation
Location - South London
Remuneration - 43,500
Harris Hill are delighted to be collaborating with one of the UK's most respected nature preservation charities to find a Community & Events Manager. This role will focus on supporting with new product innovation/development and implementation within the mass participation market.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Decision making for the community and events fundraising portfolio, working on the strategy
- Lead on managing and reporting budgets and income targets
- Build on relationships with volunteers, community groups and individuals
- Provide the best standard of supporter care for charity representatives
- Manage and develop the team
Skills and experience needed:
-Line management experience
-Demonstratable fundraising experience in community fundraising including mass participation events
-Tangible evidence of achieving fundraising income and growing fundraising presence
-The ability to work towards multiple income and expenditure budgets
-Ability to network and build relationships with local audiences, strong communication skills.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to drive and have access to a car
If you would like to receive a full job specification for this role or have a confidential conversation, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gemma at Harris Hill on 0207 820 7326.
This role closes ASAP
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you.