£29.5k per year
3 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a wonderful children's medical charity, who are looking for a part-time Community Fundraiser. Covering the East of England region, your focus will be on building and developing support within the local community to increase the charity's reputation and income.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a role with real breadth and potential. A patch that has an exciting calendar of events and extremely successful fundraisers, the post holder will be a self-starter with real tenacity and a natural relationship builder.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building and developing relationships with local individuals and groups to increase community support for the charity
- Organisation, development and delivery of third-party events
- Recruitment and management of volunteers
- Working with the Community Fundraising Manager to develop an effective community fundraising strategy
- Identifying, researching and developing potential fundraising opportunities
The successful applicant will:
- Have demonstrable experience of community fundraising
- Be prepared to travel throughout the region
- Have demonstrable experience of recruiting and working with volunteers
- Have proven experience of building, developing and managing strong working relationships
- Have excellent interpersonal and networking skills
Contract- Perm / Part Time (21 hours over 3 days)
Location - Home based within the East of Engalnd
Salary - £29,500 FTE
To find out more please email a copy of you CV to Harriett.email@example.com. Please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only successful applicants will be contacted.