£25k per year
almost 2 years ago
A rare and exciting opportunity for a Community Fundraiser based in South West London has become available with a fantatsic charity.
Working on behalf of this well respected hospice, you will be responsible for building and maintaining new And existing fundraising relationships with supporters in the community, to maximise income and awareness of the fantastic organisations work.
- Support the development of local community groups
- Provide first class stewardship and donor care
- Inspire new supporters while cultivating relationships with existing supporters
- Lead on the recruitment and management of a portfolio of challenge events
The ideal candidate will:
- Have demonstratable fundraising experience
- An understanding of the key components of community fundraising
- Ability to build and maintain strong and successful relationships with a range of individuals and organisations
- Experience organising and promoting events
This is a brilliant opportunity for a confident fundraiser to join a busy and successful team, and develop a breadth of skills and experience to further their career.
Contract: Permanent / Full time
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk. Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.