£26,940 - 31,500 per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
020 7820 7315
2 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with leading health charity in their search for a Community Fundraiser in order to support, develop and inspire volunteers and fundraising groups to ensure the charity's local fundraising activity is as effective as possible.
You will be engaging with community groups, corporates, fundraising groups and through in-memory giving, and working with those groups and individuals to help the charity grow its fundraising income and local profile.
The nature of fundraising activity requires flexibility and in return for your commitment to evening and weekend work, we will strive to help you enjoy a strong work life balance
The role will involve lots of travel therefore you should have a full UK driver's license and access to a vehicle (business insurance will be required).
The charity is looking for:
- A talent for building and nurturing great working relationships
- An understanding of fundraising principles, methods and procedures
- Adaptability and resilience
- Great customer service skills with the ability to provide excellent stewardship
- A creative problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- An engaging and inspiring individual with a passion for making a difference
Location: London, hybrid working
Salary: £26,940 - £31,500 per annum included London Weighting
Closing date: 8th May at 8am
Contract type: permanent
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Dagmara.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02078207315. Only successful candidates will be contacted.