£21,984 - 22,534 per year
020 7820 7319
8 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Community Fundraising Executive to join an enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated fundraising team at a leading charity dedicated to providing essential children's services.
This is a great chance to be involved in and help grow fundraising campaigns to help children get the support they need.
- Ensure delivery of fundraising campaigns along side the whole fundraising team
- Support the organisation and delivery of regional and on-site events
- Aid in the production of all required fundraising materials, including online
- Support and nurture the charities fundraisers
- Manage and develop key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
In order to apply for this position, you should have the following skills and experience:
-Experience of working in a fundraising environment
-Adept at working in an administrative role
-Working knowledge of Microsoft office
-Involvement in the delivering outstanding customer service
If you have these skills then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.