£30,550 per year
020 7820 7326
over 1 year ago
A leading children's medical charity is looking for a Community Fundraiser based in the South East. This role focuses on encouraging community support for the charity, from local supporters and building new regional partnerships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and growing new community supporter groups and new regional partnerships, working to develop relationships with small corporates
- Managing a case-load of social events and the logistics for one challenge fundraising event
- Responsibility for several fundraising groups
- Supporting the Community Fundraising Manager across the South East region
The successful applicant will:
- Have demonstrable experience in a Community Fundraising position
-Experience managing relationships with SMEs and local businesses
- Be well organised and able to prioritise a varied workload
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to develop new and lasting working relationships
- Have an understanding or knowledge of event planning and management
You will need a driving license and access to a car for this role.
If you have these skills, then please send me your up-to-date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.