£26,690 - 31,140 per year
about 2 months ago
Harris Hill are recruiting a Community Fundraising Manager in Scotland on behalf of an international children's charity. This organisation work around the world to provide children with the resources to stay safe, healthy and to learn so they can reach their full potential.
This vacancy is a field based role and is focused on the central belt of Scotland. Ideally the preferred candidate will be based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow or somewhere between either of those cities.
Key responsibilities for the this exciting role will include
- Drive regional corporate acquisition through thorough research and engaging business through the prospect sales journey
- Research and unlock networks of high value donors in Scotland
- Contribute to the growth and development of the regional pipeline of partnership opportunities.
- Provide first-class account management and stewardship for existing partners, maximising value for both parties and supporting long-term retention.
Experience and skills required
- Experience of managing high-value corporate and individual relationships & delivering exceptional supporter experience
- Experience of unlocking networks and acquiring high value individual donations
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Highly self motivated with a desire to reach and surpass goals
- Highly organised with the ability to effectively manage time and priorities
- Previous experience of working with a fundraising database and managing pipelines