£24,000 - 27,241 per year
8 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a leading children's charity on an exciting Community Fundraising Manager opportunity.
Covering the East of England, you will be based from home in patch either in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire or Cambridgeshire. You will join a successful team and engage with local supporters, groups and corporates to increase income generation in your patch to ensure that the organisations vital work continues.
- To devise and deliver relevant stewardship and engagement programmes to a high quality
- Build relationships and maximise opportunities for increased engagement and income generation across community supporters
- Manage and motivate volunteers
- Work collaboratively across departments
- Engage, inspire and develop a new demographic of supporters to take part in an exciting new portfolio of events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of community fundraising with some experience dealing with corporates
- Strong track record of developing and cultivating relationships
- Strong problem solving ability and confidence to bring in new ideas and drive them forward
- Budget management experience
- Be ambitious, self-motivated and adaptable to make the most of this exciting opportunity
- You must have a full UK Driving Licence
This role is a 12 month contract, will be homes based and cover the East of England.
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 02078207302. Please note applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.