£25,246 - 29,613 per year
020 7820 7315
3 days ago
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a leading children charity in their search for the Community Fundraising Manager (East and West Sussex) home based.
- You will engage, inspire and develop a network of individuals and local groups who will in turn help generate income through events to support and found the charity services.
- You will not only make a real difference to people's lives but will have a opportunity to develop your fundraising experience with a sector leading team.
- You will support and steward existing volunteer network, develop new relationships and establish new volunteer fundraising groups
- You will increase the charity's local profile
To apply for this role you will ideally need:
- Experience of success in developing relationships in order to achieve results within a fundraising environment
- Well-developed ability to lead, develop and manage relationships with individuals and organisations- both internally and externally to achieve objectives through these relationships
- Excellent communication skills to deliver fundraising pitches, ideas and project updates to a range of audiences in a clear, inspiring and confident way
- Ability to plan, monitor and implement projects/events/initiatives to agreed deadlines
This is a real opportunity to make a difference to children's lives, but we also like to reward people by offering a great working environment, being part of a friendly and supportive team, and offering stimulating and challenging work, with plenty of development opportunities. We offer a variety of rewards and benefits including: generous annual leave, employee benefits and assistance programme, pension and life assurance schemes.
If you would like to learn more about the role please contact Dagmara on Dagmara.email@example.com or call her on 02078207315.
Location: Fully home based, based in East and West Sussex area
Deadline: 10th August
Salary: £25,246- £29,613 per annum
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.