£34,389 - 39,856 per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
020 7820 7315
about 1 month ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a fantastic charity in their search for a Community Manager (South East) in order work with supporters and volunteers to ensure that the charity is the best supported charity in your region and that the regional income target is achieved.
This role covers the full extent of Greater London including sections of Surrey, Kent and Essex.
- You will inspire, support and harness the skills of your volunteers, focusing and maximising efforts where they will have the greatest impact in meeting the needs of supporters and delivering targets
- You will deliver your income target and achieve your other goals and KPIs, including fundraising & partnerships, marketing & visitor experience and retail
- You will Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, based on feedback from your supporters and volunteers
- You will demonstrate sound financial management by delivering activities within budget and timescales
- Being part of an amazing regional team, working collaboratively to shape the future of the charity engagement and provide an outstanding level of care to staff, volunteers and supporters
Ideally you will have:
- Significant experience of engaging supporters, volunteers and the general public in order to generate funds.
- A proven track record of results delivery.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and engagement skills are a must as well as active listening skills and the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- People leadership experience is vital, ideally in leading volunteers in a collaborative environment. Substantial experience of leading and embedding change and improvements is essential.
This fantastic role will be suitable for someone who is passionate about making a real difference for the charity's supporters, volunteers and customers. A natural leader, you will be able to inspire and influence people to drive and embed changes and improvements, keeping the supporter and volunteer experience front of mind.
Location: London, flexible working
Salary: £34,389 - £39,856 ( Inc. London weighting allowance £3,411)
Deadline : 24th April at 8am
Contract type: Permanent
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Dagmara.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02078207315. Only successful candidates will be contacted.