£13.59 - 13.59 per hour
3 months ago
3 Weeks, 5 Days
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting a Complaints Administrator for a great charity.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: Complaints Administrator
Salary: £ 13.59ph
Duration: 25th November until 20th December
- To provide a high level of administrative support to the complaints team
- To act as the first point of contact to members and the public raising concerns via phone or emails.
- To respond to enquiries and concerns from members and the public
- To support the analysis and reporting of complaints and queries to ensure that learning is taken on board across the charity.
- To be responsible for working with the digital team and other relevant teams to ensure that web content owned by the Complaints team is kept up to date and reviewed regularly.
- Maintaining an accurate and secure filing system of all cases handled by the team
- To assist and lead on complaints and disputes in a confidential manner
- To prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, statistics and other documents to specific deadlines for the department in accordance with policies and procedures.
- General administration around the team’s budget and travel booking.
- To identify areas to improve efficiency within the department and work with other administrators within the charity to develop and implement these processes.
- Occasional evening and weekend working is required for which time off in lieu will be given
- Experience chasing of outstanding complaints
- Taking minutes, writing letters, reports and telephone experience
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in a similar role
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.