£20 per hour
020 7820 7308
20 days ago
1 Month, 2 Weeks
A fantastic London-based Charity are looking for a Complaints Officer on a temporary basis. This position is a 6-8 week commitment whilst our client recruits for the permanent vacancy.
Working hours for this role are slightly flexible. Our client is looking for somebody to work in the office 4-5 days a week (Monday-Friday).
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, my client is looking for somebody that is available immediately. The role will start on Monday 13th May for a hand over with the current post holder.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage all complaints from members and volunteers
- Assess all potential grievances (non-staff) and act accordingly
- Update and maintain the database
- Co-ordinate the complaints process where deemed most appropriate
- Ensure that staff are trained appropriately to deal with potential grievances
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of complaint management
- Experience of handling mediation
- Ability to think critically with sound judgement
- Excellent level of customer service
- Ability to be a productive self-starter with minimal supervision
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to a high level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.