£14.29 - 16.48 per hour
9 months ago
2 Months, 1 Week
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting a Compliance & Grants Officer for a fantastic humanitarian charity.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience, ideally within a humanitarian charity.
Job Title: Compliance & Grants Officer
Hours: Full time
Duration: 23rd September - November 29th
- Carrying out the vetting and due diligence for new sub-grantees - this process includes;
Preparing the initial due diligence request email and setting up SharePoint; reviewing and scoring a risk factor range of successful organisations' internal policies such as safeguarding, anti-terrorism procedures and anti-fraud, bribery and corruption polices. Vetting the key research team members and Boards of Trustees. Following up questions on missing information. Inputting any special conditions arising from higher risk organisations and the overall level of risk. Filing sign offs and key correspondence at every stage of the process.
- Completing the contracting process for new sub-grantees this process includes;
Preparing the grant agreement template and annex packs; responding to initial written queries on the contract; negotiating clauses and terms; drawing up reporting schedules; and collecting signatures internally and externally with grantees and handover to the Programme teams.
- Contracting experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present to a broad range of people internally and externally including non-financial specialists
- Proven attention to detail
- Strong and proven problem-solving skills
- Organisational policy knowledge; review or development
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.