£36,050 per year
020 7820 7332
7 months ago
London • Permanent • Full-Time
£36,050 per annum
Charity Finance Group (CFG) is the charity that inspires a financially confident, dynamic and trustworthy charity sector. We do this by championing best practice, nurturing leadership and influencing policy makers.
At CFG, we know how poor policy decisions and bad laws or regulations can be a significant drain on charity resources. Our work plays a vital role in shaping policy and influencing decision makers, helping to build a better operating environment for all charities.
We have a unique insight into the challenges that charities face through our consultation events and surveys. These give us the opportunity to engage with - and receive feedback from - hundreds of charities, making us a leading voice for charities on key finance issues.
Key themes that charities tell us about include The Apprenticeships Levy, Brexit, Gift Aid, Making Tax Digital, regulatory changes, and accounting changes. These are just some of the areas that we have worked on to ensure that the issues facing the charity sector are understood and accounted for by government.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake desk research to identify current topics and trends in the sector
- Maintain up to date knowledge on competitor events seeking out new opportunities for CFG to create content
- Produce content-led programmes for conferences, training and member meetings using data from research, events evaluation and input from colleagues
- Liaise with the events team to ensure effective start up and progress meetings are held for all events
- Communicate with focus groups, internal and external colleagues to ensure content meets the needs of the audience
- Research suitable speakers for delivery of content, invite confirm and brief them in due time
- Collaborating with partnerships and events team ensure a good spread of charity and corporate led content.
- Provide thorough evaluation of all events and training
- Revise and amend programmes where necessary ensuring our events programme and member needs are aligned
- Develop key performance indicators for events and training
Who we're looking for:
You will enjoy desk based research and have the ability to write compelling copy for events programmes. You'll be an excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills, able to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders. You will be solutions focussed, always looking to improve the team.
If you'd like to find out more or to apply, please contact Zach Stuhldreer email@example.com
If you have the stated requirements then please apply to Harris Hill with your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.