£28k - 32k per year
020 7820 7333
3 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Content & Campaigns Officer to join a fantastic health care related charity based in central London. Sitting within the friendlly Fundraising team, you will be responsible for developing and managing fundraising content initiatives across a range of online and traditional platforms.
Key responsibilities include:
- The production of all fundraising and health communications e.g. newsletter, fundraising leaflets, legacy communications etc
- Managing and updating all online content, including social media
- Ensuring visual content is produced to the highest standard
- Working with the Events Manager to produce relevant content to support the successful delivery of fundraising events
In order to be successful in this role you must have the following experience/skills:
- Experience in the marketing and communication field
- A strong strategic skillset in order to develop engaging content to engage with diverse audiences
- The ability to manage campaigns across a wide range of channels
- A natural, engaging communication style and strong proof-reading skills
Excellent benefits in place and huge scope for development. Please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are being considered on a rolling basis so do get in touch ASAP to not miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.