020 7820 7333
over 1 year ago
A fantastic educational charity is looking for an experienced Content Manager. In this exciting, newly created role you will be collaborate with content providers, ensuring that content is in line with quality standards, and with a view to enabling sustainable growth in quality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proof-reading, editing, and suggesting improvements on content, ensuring it is relevant and up to date.
- Running periodic surveys in conjunction with charities research and evaluation team to gain insights into the usefulness of the platform that will help shape its strategic direction.
- Curating the content of the platform to ensure there is a good balance of representation across all sectors.
- Facilitating the growth of a community of content providers who share best practice, support each other, and work together to improve quality standards.
In order to be successful, you must have the following experience/skills:
- Experience curating content for a digital platform.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Passionate, resilient and resourceful with the ability to think creatively and innovatively whilst working under pressure.
- Experience of digital content creation, including editing and copywriting, either in a marketing or UX environment.
- Experience of content management systems.
- Experience of working alongside developers or designers to ensure content and design work effectively together.
- Ideally you would also have experience managing surveys and analysing data.
Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so please do get n touch ASAP to not miss out!
Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.