£33,660 per year
020 7820 7302
4 months ago
I am delighted to be working with a fantastic national charity who are looking for a natural story teller with a keen eye for creative content. As Content Manager you will join their growing Marketing and Communications team and be responsible for creating high quality, compelling content.
You will have a keen eye for different narrative methods, be strategic, creative, inquisitive and empathetic. You will be able to build relationships across the charity to glean leads and story ideas for content generation, from fundraising campaigns and promotional videos, to supporter stories, photos, podcasts, social media images and films.
It's a really exciting time to be joining the team, with the chance to make real impact and be a part of the department's growth!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience planning and implementing content strategies
- Outstanding interviewing and copywriting skills
- Experience project managing freelance designers, photographers and videographers
- Good understanding of content creation, including video shooting and editing (Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X), photography and use of images
- An understanding of how supporter stories can be used across different departments
Location: This role will be based in East London (Remote until COVID restrictions ease)
Salary £33,660 (plus 33 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and Flexible working patterns)
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk. Please note this role will firmly close Friday 9th April at 8.00am.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.