£26.4k per year + pro-rata
020 7820 7310
10 months ago
Part-time - COORDINATOR (Learning and Development Team)
Harris Hill is proud to be working alongside a wonderful international charity doing amazing work around the world.
We are looking for a very organised, collaborative and proactive administrator to join a small team of 5. You will provide administrative support to the Learning and Development Manager including the Learning Management System (LMS) and some occasional ad hoc support to HR.
You will possess excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills and have a proven track record of supporting a team under time pressure. Experience of using a LMS along with strong skills on a range of different systems including possibly an e-recruitment portal would be preferred.
Experience of arranging virtual learning events and supporting e-learning events, preferably via Zoom, is desirable.
Attention to detail, accuracy and communication skills are key requirements for this role, as you will be working across Learning & Development (L&D) and HR. You will need to be flexible and able to juggle adapting priorities and needs of the L&D manager and, occasionally, the rest of the HR team.
You will also need to be able to work independently and as part of a team when required.
Exceptional organisational skills, and being proactive and has a keen eye for detail is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Skilled in dealing with many different priorities and demands.
- Ability to stay calm and focused.
- Ability to streamline administrative processes and come up with alternative solutions/ways of working.
- Confident in dealing with internal clients and external providers at all levels.
- High degree of LMS, digital and IS literacy.
- Awareness of maintaining and adhering to confidentiality principles particularly in legal and HR contexts.
- Solutions-focused and comfortable taking ownership of tasks and delivering projects.
- Client-focused and assertive enough to encourage individuals to take ownership of their learning.
- Experience of arranging virtual learning events and supporting e-learning events.
Hours: 21 hours over 3 days a week (with potential for flexibility).
Salary: Pro-rata based on a 3 day working week.