£26k - 32k per year + Bonus
5 months ago
Harris Hill is working in partnership with Caudwell Children to help find a new Corporate Fundraising Manager to work across either the corporate or SME sectors. This is a permanent position and will be based at their Head Office in Keele, Staffordshire.
The purpose of Caudwell Children’s partnership team is to build strong partnerships relations to deliver the core services of the charity and maximise donations through new and existing supporters in corporate, SME, government and NHS sectors.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Partnerships and as part of Caudwell Children’s Partnerships team, you will work with staff across the charity as well as other stakeholders, volunteers and external contacts in delivering our strategic objectives.
- Demonstrable experience of generating income through corporate partnerships
- High level account manager, able to increase support from key relationships and designated accounts to achieve defined income targets
- Highly motivated self-starter with substantial experience in a relevant fundraising, business development, charity or sales and marketing environment
- Have an interest in the work of the voluntary sector and have experience of working with volunteers
- Experience of identifying and ability to exploit PR opportunities
Over the next decade we have grand ambitions for growing the vision of Caudwell Children, becoming innovators and early interventionists in child disability and getting known for removing barriers during childhood and providing uninhibited futures.
This transformational period also brings the need for development of all our income streams to enable this growth, which all makes it a fantastic time to join this dynamic and fact-moving charity at a time when we will undoubtedly attract national and international attention.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact our retained consultant Ben Pountney at Harris Hill or visit the microsite at www.harrishill.co.uk/caudwellchildren