£32k - 36k per year
020 7820 7306
6 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with The One Foundation to recruit a Corporate Fundraising Manager. The One Foundation's vision is a world where everyone has access to clean, safe water, forever. They support sustainable water and sanitation services to change lives in some of the world's poorest communities.
As the Corporate Fundraising Manager, you will be integral to achieving their fundraising and awareness goals. They are looking for a tenacious and results-driven fundraiser to build on the existing corporate partnerships, grow the annual "Give Water Give Life" campaign and help them to increase unrestricted income.
Key responsibilities include:
- In conjunction with the Deputy Director, to develop a corporate partnerships strategy for the next five years which maximizes existing relationships and builds new business targets
- To develop and deliver a strategy which grows the annual "Give Water Give Life" campaign, recruiting new restaurant partners and increasing income year on year
- To research and identify potential new corporate partners and develop compelling proposals and pitches
- To manage all aspects of relationships with key corporate supporters ensuring excellent stewardship
- To grow The One Foundation's community fundraising offering and increase income from this source, including through staff fundraising activities with corporate partners
- To work with the Social Media Manager to maximise opportunities for community and individual donations through our website and any public facing campaigns
The successful candidate will have;
- A strong background in corporate fundraising with demonstrable success in achieving targets
- Excellent account management skills and an ability to work across a range of different size partnerships
- Exceptionally convincing and persuasive written and verbal communication skills with experience in developing campaign materials and presenting pitches
- Ability to work on your own initiative, planning, managing and prioritising your workload effectively to reach income targets
- Ability to work in a small team and to be flexible and adaptable to changing needs
For more information about this vacancy please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further.
Please note: this position closes to applications on Wednesday 23rd January