£30k per year
020 7820 7306
about 1 year ago
Harris Hill are excited to be working exclusively with Perennial, the UK's only charity dedicated to helping people who work in horticulture, who aim to give free confidential advice, support and financial assistance to people working in, or retired from, the horticulture industry.
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic Corporate Partnership Manager, ideally to be home based outside of London to look after partnerships based in the North, with a focus on raising substantial and sustainable income through developing key relationships with key organisations.
- Obtaining sustainable sources of income by following the charity's strategy and marketing and fundraising plan. This could include
- From businesses and companies through Perennial's membership schemes
- Reaching out to individuals, businesses, companies and organisations to create their own fundraising activities and encourage proactive fundraising
- Procuring sponsorship for Perennial activities and campaigns from the trade and suppliers to the trade to raise additional income for the team.
- Identifying potential high net worth individuals and major donors to refer to the Major Donor Development Manager for stewardship
- Ensuring that the Development Team's contact records are kept up to date and accurate at all times
Successful candidates will have:
- Evidence of the ability to research trade and sponsorship contacts, plan, organise and prioritise work programmes based on research to enable targets to be met in the most cost and time effective manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation and persuasion skills to a very high standard
- Proven track record in reaching work targets in either sales or fundraising
- Understanding of the horticulture industry and the challenges/issues facing SME's typical of the sector
- Ability to travel frequently and regularly throughout the UK (Full clean driving license)
If this sounds like the ideal position for you please press the Apply Now button below. All applications will be looked at on a case by case basis. If you do not hear back from us you can assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note: this can be a home based role, ideally based with easy access to the north of the country