6 months ago
Harris Hill are very pleased to be working with an elderly care charity to recruit a Corporate Partnerships Manager. As a key part of the new fundraising team, you will be responsible for devising and implementing a successful programme of fundraising from the corporate sector.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new opportunities for the charity to create partnerships with commercial and strategic businesses
- Creating and deliver high quality proposals and pitches with support from the wider team
- Develop and deliver corporate partnerships to deliver against income and engagement targets
- Record all activity, income, expenditures with regular reporting as necessary
- Be a representative and ambassador for the charity at events, presentations and meetings
The successful candidate will:
- Have successful experience of working in corporate fundraising and securing new partnerships
- Be able to manage a varied portfolio of partners and exceed agreed targets
- Have a creative approach to partners, pitches and proposals
- Be a skilled negotiator, able to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences to affect positive outcomes
- Experience of using Raisers Edge is preferred
For more information about this vacancy and next steps, please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss furhter. Due to the volume of application if you do not hear from us in 3 working days please take your application as unsuccessful.