10 months ago
Corporate Partnership Manager
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a leading national to recruit a highly motivated and talented individual to join their corporate fundraising team as a Corporate Partnership Manager.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Leading from the front and creating new business activity to generate funds
- Identifying and developing a new pipeline of relevant corporate organisations, cultivating relationships subsequently leading new to executing exciting proposals
- Account managing existing corporate partners
- Playing a proactive part in the Fundraising team and build mutually supportive relationships across all fundraising, marketing, communications and policy teams
- Ensuring that all corporate partnerships adhere to internal and external fundraising policies and best practice guidelines
Requirements from you:
- Experience in new business development in fundraising or sales demonstrating a healthy track record pitching for and winning new business.
- Working in target driven environment hitting and exceeding targets
- Customer relationship and account management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, having a sharp eye for detail
- Well-developed influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to turn complex specialist information into clear and compelling proposals and reports
If this sounds like the ideal position for you please press the “Apply Now” button below.