£33.5k - 37.5k per year
6 months ago
6 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill is working in partnership with a Glasgow based social enterprise specialising in stress, anxiety and mental health and wellbeing support to adults and young people.
This organisation have been established for 25 years and provide an early intervention service helping individuals to understand and manage their own stress and to improve mental health and overall well being. The organisation provides a range of services to support adults and young people such as one to one counselling, wellbeing workshops and resources for corporate wellbeing.
They now wish to recruit a Corporate Services Manager responsible for the delivery of central support functions. This role is a full-time position and based at their head office in Glasgow.
- To manage, coordinate and provide central support functions delivering high-quality standards that reflect the values and professionalism of the organisation
- To develop and implement business processes and management information systems
- Lead and develop the Corporate services support team (HR, administration, customer service staff and other business support roles) with effective resource management and skills development
- Guide and manage the communications resource to ensure consistency in external messages that reflect the values and professionalism of the organisation
- Contribute to tendering and procurement processes, keeping track of timescales, risks, and legal obligations
Experience and skills
- The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar type role within a fast-paced environment
- The successful candidate must be highly literate with previous experience of reviewing and implementing systems and processes across a multi-disciplined team
- The successful candidate must have strong organisational skills strong awareness of IT and administrative tasks
- The successful candidate must have experience / knowledge of CRM and Management information functions
- Previous experience of working within a third sector organisation or social enterprise would be advantageous
- The successful candidate must have proven leadership and man management skills
- The successful candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Data protection legislation in Scotland would be advantageous
Plus submit your application with a CV and covering letter by the closing date of Tuesday 5th February 2019