£28k - 31k per year
020 7820 7306
over 1 year ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a unique UK focused Heath Charity to recruit a highly motivated and talented individual to join their corporate fundraising team as a Corporate Partnership Executive.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Leading from the front and creating new business activity to generate funds
- Identifying and developing a new pipeline of relevant corporate organisations, cultivating relationships subsequently leading new to executing exciting proposals
- Account managing existing corporate partners
- Playing a proactive part in the Fundraising team and build mutually supportive relationships across all fundraising, marketing, communications and policy teams
- Ensuring that all corporate partnerships adhere to internal and external fundraising policies and best practice guidelines
Requirements from you:
- Experience in new business development in fundraising or sales demonstrating a healthy track record pitching for and winning new business.
- Working in target driven environment hitting and exceeding targets
- Customer relationship and account management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, having a sharp eye for detail
- Well-developed influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to turn complex specialist information into clear and compelling proposals and reports
- 30 days holiday (exclusive of bank holidays)
- Employer pension contribution at 5%
- Season Ticket Loan/Cycle Scheme options
If this sounds like the ideal position for you please press the Apply Now button below.
The closing date for applications is 28th January 2019. If you do not hear back from us you can assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.