£12.86 - 12.86 per hour
over 1 year ago
1 Month, 1 Day
Harris Hill are proud to be working alongside an amazing organisation that works tirelessly to positively impact and empower communities across the UK. We are looking for a conscientious 'Credit Control Officer' who will be responsible to ensure that invoices are raised on time, outstanding monies are collected and administered correctly.
Your communication skills must be on-point as you will be liaising with beneficiaries and you must have the emotional intelligence to deal with people sensitively by telephone, email and in writing.
As the Credit Control Officer you will be getting involved with other interesting projects and you will also be the main point of contact for budget holders and you will produce regular aged debtor's analysis reports.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Role: Credit Control Officer
Duration: 1 month
Hours: Full time
- Deal with internal and external invoicing queries
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
- Maintain accurate records of chasing activity and ensure debts are paid in a timely manner
- Regularly contacting customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with Company policy
- Undertake account reconciliations and ensure monthly processing deadlines are met
- Send out monthly client statements/letters as required
- Extract data from systems and enter/transfer it accurately into the financial accounting system
- General Ledger Management
- Fund Reconciliation
- Education - A Level (or equivalent)
- At least six months' experience in similar role
- Bank reconciliations experience
- Experience of maintaining General Ledger Accounts
- Excellent time management skills
- Good understanding of the Debtors Management and Credit Control processes
- Familiar with data entry on to Sage (or similar accounting system)
- Proficient in use of MS Office packages (especially Excel)
- High levels of numeracy with strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service & communication skills
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV or call ASAP if this is of interest.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.