£23k - 24k per year
020 7820 7310
12 months ago
Harris Hill are proud to be working alongside an amazing organisation that works tirelessly to positively impact and empower communities across the UK. We are looking for a conscientious 'Credit Control Officer' who will be responsible to ensure that invoices are raised on time, outstanding monies are collected and administered correctly.
Your communication skills must be on-point as you will be liaising with beneficiaries and you must have the emotional intelligence to deal with people sensitively by telephone, email and in writing.
As the Credit Control Officer you will be getting involved with other interesting projects and you will also be the main point of contact for budget holders and you will produce regular aged debtor's analysis reports.
To apply you will require:
- Education - A Level (or equivalent)
- Professional - part qualified (or studying AAT, ACCA or equivalent)
- At least six months' experience in similar role
- Bank reconciliations experience
- Experience of maintaining General Ledger Accounts
- Excellent time management skills
- Good understanding of the Debtors Management and Credit Control processes
- Familiar with data entry on to Sage (or similar accounting system)
- Proficient in use of MS Office packages (especially Excel)
- Intermediate Excel
- High levels of numeracy with strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service & communication skills
Good Luck! :)