£13.74 - 13.74 per hour
2 months ago
2 Months, 2 Days
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting a looking for two Data Capture Support Workers who will assist the Outreach Team to capture and analyse both the number of activities taking place to mark Holocaust Memorial Day and the number of organisations involved.
Salesforce experience is essential to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are available to start one of the dates advertised.
Job Title: Data Capture
Salary: £ 13.74ph
Hours: 35 hours
Duration: 1ST candidate; 09th Dec to 14th Feb 2020; 2nd candidate 2nd Jan to 28th Feb 2020
- Contact previous activity organisers to find out how they marked Holocaust Memorial Day
- Contact those who requested Holocaust Memorial Day resources to find out how they marked Holocaust Memorial Day
- Use search engines and social media to identify other Holocaust Memorial Day activities
- Input this data into a database (salesforce)
- Cross-reference data to identify duplicates
- Support the charities Education Officer collating data from schools
- Analyse the data and produce reports
- Proven experience of using salesforce CRM
- Experience at capturing and recording data
- Experience of analysing data and producing reports
- Experience in collaborating and working as a team-player
- Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of using social media and search engines
- Experience of working with and contacting stake holders, via email or telephone
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.