£11 per hour
3 months ago
3 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are excited to be working with an incredible Christian Homelessness charity in aim of recruiting their next Interim Data Entry Administrator.
The successful candidate will be based at our clients Central London Office for the duration of the role.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates must be available to start immediately. Candidates will also need to be sympathetic towards the Evangelical Christian ethos of the organisation.
Role: Data Entry Administrator
Contract: 2 months, ongoing
Start date: ASAP
Location: Tower Bridge, London
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage the accurate entry of data into the ThankQ database
- Update spreadsheets for various projects
- Act as the first point of contact and respond to supporter enquiries
- Assist with general administrative duties across the office
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience of using a CRM database such as ThankQ
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Sympathetic and strong knowledge of the Evangelical Christianity ethos and values
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.