£10.55 - 10.55 per hour
020 7820 7308
over 1 year ago
3 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are excited to be working with a wonderful social welfare charity in order to recruit their next part-time Data Entry Administrator. Please note that candidates must already have a valid DBS to be considered for the role.
The successful candidate will be based at our clients West London office for the duration of the 2-3 month role. You will be needed in the office for 2.5 days a week.
Due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates must be available to start in the role immediately or within a one week notice period.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Day to day management of the database
- Accurately transfer data from paper formats into a database system
- Take and pass on messages to staff members
- Perform other administrative tasks as required
Skills and Experience required:
- Must have a valid DBS
- Experience of accurately entering data into a database
- A self starter with excellent attention to detail
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.