£18.46 - 18.46 per hour
over 1 year ago
3 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting a Data executive for a fantastic health charity.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Job Title: Data executive
Hours: Full time
Duration: 3 months
- Perform bulk imports in a timely manner and carry out all necessary checks to ensure integrity and data reconciliation
- Run selections ensuring that the data is supplied correctly and on time, liaising with internal stakeholders where necessary
- Work collaboratively with the other members of the Insights and Experience team to ensure that systems and processes are fit for purpose.
- As part of the team, be responsible for the quality of the data, ensuring data is cleansed, up to date and fit for purpose, and that minimum data requirements are met
- Create queries, exports and reports to support user activities
- Log and share any issues, ensuring incident to root cause resolution
- Support the management of the data helpdesk, providing support and escalating as required
- Create and update data team user documentation and training guides as applicable, ensuring they are UpToDate, accurate and digestible
- Support requirements gathering for systems and data development
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of Raiser's Edge user and technician functionality and configuration to include code table management, import, exports and global changes
- Excellent Excel and Access knowledge
- Experience in manipulating and validating data with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in configuration of bulk importing tools such as Import-o-matic
- Experience of running complex queries and selections
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work flexibly and responsively, at speed where required and responding to urgent requirements
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good communicator confident and competent to communicate complex technical information to non-technical audience
- Good organisational and time management
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.