£12 per hour
020 7820 7308
about 1 year ago
1 Month, 3 Weeks, 3 Days
Harris Hill are excited to be working with a fantastic international charity in order to recruit their next Interim Data Input Officer.
The successful candidate will be based at our clients central London office until 9th August.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates must be available to start in the role by 17th June.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on the Raiser's Edge database
- Assist with daily post opening duties
- Batch, bank and thank donations received from supporters
- Provide general administrative support to the Development department
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of using Raiser's Edge CRM database
- Experience of providing administrative support
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.