£40k per year
020 7820 7320
3 months ago
A global educational charity based in Central London are looking for a Data Insights Manager. The charity is looking for someone to take the lead on the data strategy and use data (both from external sources and generated by the users) to help them achieve their mission. The successful candidate would need to be capable of and excited by facing new data challenges independently; for example coming up with questions and analysing data to answer these questions, spotting patterns in data, and being able to articulate the stories told by the data. You’ll work closely with the Finance Manager and the Sales and Account Management teams to make sure our processes and workflows are as efficient as possible
- Analyse our user data, and externally sourced data, to inform how we deliver our services to our partners, and how we develop our online products.
- Explore the charity’s user data to produce visually arresting reports that inform and advise others in the education sector.
- Work with our marketing team to create bespoke reports for our industry partners that are based on our user data, on surveys we run, and on external data
- Anticipate our future data needs so we can plan and act for the long term. This will include identifying gaps in the datasets we manage and working as part of a team to fill these gaps.
- Over time you will expand the scope of the role by developing and managing our data strategy; the overall aim is to help us make the most of the data we generate.
- Manage all basic functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, and workflows.
- Complete regular audits to check data accuracy and process compliance.
- Work with our management team to improve the processes that support our administrative, sales, and account management activities.
- When necessary work with external Salesforce consultants to improve how we use Salesforce.
- Train existing and new team members.
- Must be a data enthusiast
- Experience of data analysis and visualisation experience in a data-focussed role.
- Proven ability to lead and implement data projects independently, including: originating goals, devising plans, communicating plans, and executing plans
- Excellent ability to present complex data succinctly to non-experts;
- Experience in using specialist software to create reports, data visualisations, and data dashboards
- Prior experience in the administration of a Salesforce account
- Strong level of familiarity with Salesforce as an end-user
Closing date: 6th August 2020